The VSA award is coveted among auto manufacturers since earning this award will result in sales in the showroom. Also, friends will ask their friends and co-workers typically ask if they like their new car....the real test is if they would buy this car again.
The manufacturer that has increased their satisfaction with their vehicles the most for 2009 is Hyundai! They have come a long way since 1986 when they started selling cars here in the U.S. They moved up eleven spots in the Overall brand satisfaction ratings earning 2009 Rising Star Award. Outlined below are the passenger cars...if anyone is interested in the light truck category go to Auto Pacific.
- Premium Luxury Car - Lexus LS
- Aspirational Luxury Car - Hyundai Genesis
- Luxury Large Car - Lincoln Town Car
- Luxury Mid Size Car - Lexus ES
- Premium Mid Size Car - Hyundai Sonata
- Mid Size Car - Ford Fusion
- Image Compact Car - Toyota Prius
- Compact Car - Mitsubishi Lancer
- Economy Car - Honda Fit
- Sports Car - Porsche 911
The VSA is a factor that everyone buying a new car should consider. If a car earns the top honor in the Auto Pacific VSA, then it should be put on your shopping list and worth a test drive. There are still a number of other factors to consider such as the styling, drive ability, price, deal, rebates etc.