Monday, February 2, 2009

Dedication

This blog has been created for all the Car Enthusiasts who love cars. Cars have been an obsession of mine since the age of five. My dad would pick me up from school and we had to drive by the cars dealers on the way home. I would admire the new cars from afar!

As I grew older, I would go by the dealers to look at the new cars with the new styling, different colors of paint, features, engines etc. So, that fascination continues!

This blog will cover many facets of the automobile. Here are a few of the issues that we will cover the state of the automobile industry, new cars, classic cars, muscle cars, new technology, hybrids, manufacturers, models, and automotive news.

This blog is a fun and enjoyable project of mine! Please feel free to comment about issues or subjects that you would like to be covered. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment